How to find us
We invite you to come just as you are and be part of our community of people who are serving together and discovering God’s purpose and plan for their lives!
Rose City Community Church – Windsor
1604 Dougall Ave., Windsor, ON, N8X 1S3
How to contact us
Pastor Glenn Taylor
Minister Aaron Hopson
We want to hear from you
If you have a question, a prayer request, or a concern to share with us, we’d love to hear from you!
How can I donate to help support the work of this ministry?
During regular service times and events you can donate to the ministry through our regular collections and offerings.
You can submit donations by mailing them directly to the church.
Please make all cheques payable to: Rose City Community Church
Our mailing address is:
Rose City Community Church
1604 Dougall Ave,
You can submit donations anytime using Interac e-Transfer through most Canadian online banking or mobile banking apps.
What do I need?
You and the recipient each need your own:
- Account with a participating bank or credit union
- Active email address or mobile phone number
How do I E-Transfer?
To send, follow the easy-to-use instructions on screen:
- Log into your online or mobile banking app and select the bank account you want to transfer money from.
- Choose or add your recipient’s email address. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter the amount and a security question (no need if the recipient has registered for Interac e-Transfer® Autodeposit).
That’s all. Just make sure you safely share the security answer with your recipient. Better yet, have your recipient register for Interac e-Transfer Autodeposit for ease and added security.
Important: Make sure your security answer isn’t obvious and don’t share it in the Interac e-Transfer email notification message
To contribute to our ministry through credit card, or Paypal, please choose the following option to be taken to our secure online billing site.